We have like 13 days to pack for our Dicney Cruise Line for our family of 7. So far here are some of the rings I've come up with to pack. Please feel free to add the the list. We would appreciate any and all advice
1. Ordered blue lizard sunscreen which is supposed to be amazing for kids with albinism I ordered sensitive skin
2. Packed hats for Kate, maddy, and Ava. Maddy and Kate will be wearing their classes with transitions lenses and bough Ava Ariel sunclasses
3. Maddy, Kate, and Ava all have long sleeve bathing suits
4. We will be reminding Kate and Maddy to bring their binoculars home for spring break so they can use them for various shows. We will also talk to their teachers to help remind them.
5. We have to pack some light snacks for Ava as she is not practically allergic to everything. My most worrisome moment is she she is the flounder reefs club.
6. Our kids aren't always reliable swimmers so we will be bringing the accepted chest floaters approved by DCl.
7. Each girl will bring a nice pair of sandals and a pair of flip flops.
8' each girls has a pirate costume for pirate night
9. Ava had a could of handmade Dcl or princess dresses she will be wearing.
10. Our fish exchange gifts are done now we just need to but then together and bag them
11. We have to buy a bigger suitcase to carry Kates weight blanket, swim jackets, and any princess dresses coming with us.
12. I need to pack allergy meds for Ava and Maddy and headache medicine for Kate and we also got them seasickness prevention meds.
13. We need to actually pack out fish extenders and not just the gifts.
14. I know there is more but I just can't think of it right now. Any help would be appreciate
I know there is so much more we should focus on but I'm don't know what else. Please help please my packing anxiety